1121 Howdershell Rd. Florissant, MO 63031
We care about our clients and our stylists safety and well-being, it's our first priority.
As such, here are of the COVID-19 prevention procedures we are following while you are a guest in our salon.
- Everyone must wear mask at all times (masks are not provided by the salon).
- All hair stylist wears a mask, gloves and in some cases a face shield.
- Body temperatures are checked at the door before entering the salon.
- No waiting in the salon. Clients must wait in their vehicles until their hair stylist is ready for them.
- No eating in the salon. No food or snacks will be sold or available.
- Hair stylists can only service one client at a time (no overlapping).
- After each client, areas used during service will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Please only bring necessary personal items, limited to a cell phone and form of payment, credit card or debits card preferred (no cash if possible).
- If you are feeling ill, coughing, sneezing etc. on the day of the appointment, please reschedule your appointment.
shears to you hair and nail salon in Florissant, haircut in Florissant, hair stylist in Florissant, haircut in Florissant